Thursday, December 07, 2006

Dear Han,


But wherever I may be
Best believe I'm thinking of u
I cant believe how much I love you...

And...I love you forever
Anytime that we find ourselves apart.
Just close your eyes
And you'll be here with me
Just look to your heart and that's where I'll be
If you just close your eyes...
Till you're drifted away
You'll never be too far from me

You know I'm gonna see you again.
Promise me that you won't forget.
Cos as long as you remember
A part of us would be together

So, even when you're fast asleep
Look for me inside your dreams
Keep believing in what we're sharing.

And even when I'm not there to tell you..
I love.. love you.. forever

I'll be back real soon, baby.
17 days gonna pass by just like that.
I'm so looking forward to so many more days with you.
And all the plans we made for Christmas... and the outings with my baby sister (=

I'll call.
Promise.

Loves,
Shikin

No comments:

Post a Comment