Friday, January 12, 2007

Angels & Devils x Dishwalla

"The art of life, the art of avoiding pain"

But sometimes, it gets a bit too much... to the point where you can avoid it no longer.

Being in a relationship and having friends, taught me alot about pain.
They came as along as a package, I suppose.

Not that I'm saying that it brings me pain whenever I'm around Han or my friends, but things... just happen at times, be it intentionally or otherwise =)

I guess, you'd start understanding the individual better that way.
And, hopefully, you'll work towards building a less... painful... experience.

I've no idea exactly why I'm blogging this down... I don't even know what I'm feeling like right now.
Troubled? Anxious? Worried? Possibilitis Tarantulatis?

Heh.

Right.

Oh-so-random.

No comments:

Post a Comment