Monday, June 25, 2007

Letters of Regret x Amber Pacific

I know I should be mugging away for tomorrow's UT... but at this point of time, I'm eating some junk out of the food ration pack Daddy brought home...


Think it's called "Tomato Noodles with Chicken" but seriously, it should be called,
"The-cook-ran-out-of-ideas-and-threw-a-packet-of-mixed-vegetables-and-artificial-chunks-of -chicken-and-decided-that-he'll-stir-the-mix-really-hard-so-that-the-noodles-look-like-barf-and-
OH-and-he -added-tomato-puree-at-the-last-second Noodles".


It's depressing...

And while I'm on the topic...
I freaked out when I realised that Han will be off to get married to the nation in about less than a year's time...

And my dad, is a man with a photographic memory, so he'll probably remember what Han looks like (He said and I quote, " Chinese but looks like a Malay boy") and then, decide to watch Han like a hawk -_-''

Somehow, he always knows if not all, MOST, of the new recruits' name *panics*

I'm not planning to start my "Who will I turn to when
(fill in the blanks)" or "Who am I going to (fill in the blanks)" because as for now, he's still here... and I'm planning to make the best use of OUR time together.

We're going to list down all the things we've said we wanted to do but never got around to doing like... going to that beach resorttttt or my bungeeeeee.

Oh... and I still laugh out loud whenever I recall the time I was down with that monstrous fever and was asleep... and you placed your finger near my nose to ensure that I was breathing -_-''
Silly thing youuuu.

Right, I'm off to study for tomorrow's UT now...


Oh, and lastly...
I love you very, very much, Han

No comments:

Post a Comment