Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Best Damn Thing x Avril Lavigne

Never have I thought that being a room full of people could make you feel so alone.

What more with people who you thought you really knew, and who you thought knew you back.
Its just so freaking weird to feel this way and I don't know if I'm thinking straight or if I'm over reacting... but I do know that I don't have anything much in this world. A trip home after that filled with the sudden need to burst into tears and what I'm really thankful for; was that you were right there with me, telling me you understand and that you know what it feels like.

I realised that all those craps I've put up with, I went through them knowing that I can call you up when it's all over, bawl like a nut case and you would still tell me that you love me all the same. I realised that you instilled strength and made me believe that if I just pushed myself beyonds my limit a tad more, I can get results that are light years beyond my set goal.

I don't know who my real friends are, or if I even have any of them around me.
I do have friends, not that I'm saying I have zilch... but the ones who are really there, I can count, with just one hand.

I don't give a hoot about what happens at the end of the day.
I'm all I've got, anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment