Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Your Call x Secondhand Serenade

Back from Batam, Germs, not BINTAN!

Batam was fantastic!!
Full body traditional massages for SGD11.00.
The shopping was incredible.
Freshly barbecued seafood for 7 pax for SGD17.00.
And the shopping was cheap!
4.5 star hotel stays at SGD43.00.
And the shopping...ARGH!

*blissful sigh*
Did I mention that the shopping was great?

Bugger off to whoever that said that the stuff there were expensive/priced just like those in Singapore, because I'm sure as hell I only paid 1/10 of the retail price in Singapore for that Escada perfume I bought there.
And the 19 pieces of clothings I bought for **** **** ****** only amounted to a smidgen amount.

Here's to looking forward to glue guns and flashing and popping bulbs come next Saturday, girls =)

No comments:

Post a Comment