Friday, August 22, 2008

Cookie Jar x Gym Class Heroes Stress:
- difficulty or hardship that induces extreme emotional tension.

School's slowly starting to take a toll on my stress endurance level.
Projects and upcoming exams are just around the bend and I know I've got to: step it up a notch, pull up my socks and *insert here whatever other phrases that has the "you need to buck up" connotation*.

I wouldn't even wish for a re-module because they're a bloody waste of time and money.

That aside, the past 2 days with Mr. Han were particularly lovely=)
Late night 20-minute-walk-me-home moments when there's no one else out in the streets is THE antidote to the stressful soul.

Now, back to reading those bloody tutorial solutions.
None of the words are making sense at this hour, but hey, at least I'm TRYING.

In the meantime... CLICK!

No comments:

Post a Comment