Monday, March 02, 2009

Tangled Up In You x Staind

Don't ever ask me if I'm sorry or that I'm here with you...
Baby, you can bet I don't regret the guys I never knew.
Everyday's another first, another chance for me to fall in love with you,
And I do.

You know how they always say; "When you've found The One, you'd know"?
Me, I've been blessed enough to realise that I've not only found The One, I've found The Only.

Happy 3rd Year Anniversary, Han.

Thank you for giving me an opportunity to finally break into my little black dress.
Thank you for the unexpectedly hilarious, laugh-from-start-till-end movie.
Thank you for allowing me to send you off for book in.
Thank you for the dimly lit dinner for 2.
But, thank yous aren't even near enough for all that you've done for me.

Wo hen ai ni!

No comments:

Post a Comment