Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Speechless x The Veronicas

Its finally over.
Funny, how I feel lost, knowing that I've got all this free time on my hands now.
So, please, bring me out.
Anywhere.
Its like, for the past few weeks, its been eat, sleep, study, repeat (with the occasional impromptu breakdowns, no less).

Although, I'd love to say that I feel like I've accomplished something, like how I felt last semester, I'm still thankful that I made it through the sleepless days and nights.
I just want to get through this semester.
Insyallah.

On a final note, its ridiculous how "Party Like A Rockstar" keeps playing on repeat, on my mind, everytime the exams draw to a halt.

I can't party, really... gotta work my ass off for someone's 21st, which is drawing closer by the second.
Crunch time.

No comments:

Post a Comment