Sunday, July 05, 2009

Sway x The Perishers



Gawd..I swear I've been wanting to check this out and when I finally did, I realised that it was over.
Today.
I really, really wanted to go... imagine... all the Transformers they'd have that I could I get and all the Star Wars stuff, for Han.
Urgh... I'm so pissed with myself right now.

IF they did carry Polly Pockets (but I'm 98.3425% sure they didn't), I will never forgive myself for missing the carnival.
On the other hand, to those who know where I can still find Polly Pockets (the small ones that can actually fit into your pockets, NOT the big-ass ones they carry now), please let me know.
Been on the hunt since forever.
Sigh.




editted: ARGH. Saw pictures of Storm Troopers and other characters parading around the grounds. Stupidstupidstupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment