Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Another Perfect Day x American Hi-Fi

Hi!! *flashes a megawatt grin*

How are you doing?
Heh.
I'm great, actually =)

Gotta go buy Bubblegum's food later on.
Nasty crickets that keep escaping from the tank.
But Bubblegum loves them.

I think Bubblegum's getting over its habit of hiding when I turn the tank lights on.
It stares back at me now when I turn on the "Sun" and stare at it, the first thing when I wake up in the morning.
That takes courage... considering I look like a disaster when I roll out of bed.
And it's no longer hiding in that tiny space... at the back of the tank.
Or maybe its because it can no longer squeeze itself in without looking like a piece of chewed up chewing gum being squished by someone's finger.

Han doesn't seem to like Bubblegum very much though.
Every time he comes over and looks into the tank and spots it, he'll go,
"Hello, twat..."
Or when he can't find it, he'll ask,
"Where's that twat?"

-_-

Moving away from the topic of my adorable pet...
Gonna have to drag my ass back to campus this Friday.
For that visit to the Eurasian Association at friggin 10.10 a.m.
Urghhh.

Then, on Monday...
The boy and I are going to finally, finally meet up with Germs for some long-overdued catching up, lounging on comfy couches and exchanging of souvenirs from Thailand (from Han & I) and I think she went to Hong Kong or something.
Supposedly, she was going to fly off to Bangkok this Saturday, but the bird flu thing put her off the idea.
I miss Thailand =(

Finally, next weekend.
I'm going to drop by the red dot museum.
For their MAAD market!
Came across the publicity done for it and saw a lot of great looking one-off pieces like tees, sneakers, photography pieces and whatnot done by local artists.
They take the opportunity to showcase and sell their stuff at the MAAD market.
No one in the streets is going to have the same stuff as you.
Cool shit.
Eeshaun's one of them too =)

And lastly, next time we go out pleasepleaseplease don't feed me anything that contains cheese.

I get extremely hyper and my manners go out the window.
Hah.
I look like a berserk cheese deprived bitch.

Right.
Gotta run and get crickets for my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment