Friday, March 09, 2007

She's Madonna x Robbie Williams

Life's been pretty damn near flawless lately.
FINALLY, everything's beginning to steer in the right direction.

Everything meaning...
Family & friends wise...

Financially wise...
Academically wise...
and Love wise...

A big, fat, happy grin to that =)

Semester 2's results are out.

I'm ecstatic =D
Have to up my GPA grades a bit though, if I'm seriously thinking of pursuing a few more years in this dreaded field called "Studying", in an institution called the "University", if I want to attain this slip of paper called a "Degree" once that part of my life is over and done with.

Lastly, on a side note, I really miss Marquee...
A whole lot.
Truckloads full.
Last time I saw EVERY SINGLE ONE of you was during our exhibition at The Pharos...



Oh! Doorbell's ringing!
Now, wonder who that could be... *grins*

No comments:

Post a Comment