Saturday, August 18, 2007

Another Perfect Day x American Hi-Fi

Friday marked the end of Principles of Digital Media Design, and undoubtedly, I feel kinda sad.

The rushing through of Freehand and Photoshop to meet the 2.30 p.m deadline, by which we have to have an A3 hardcopy of our pieces up on the walls, the hectic photo editing during days we have to do photography... and dealing with Cavvy's pretty ah-beng-ish English.
It's all good fun at the end of the day =)

On another note, the month of Ramadhan (read: FASTING!) is drawing nearer and nearer.
It commences officially on the 13th of September, and my 3-day-week new semester commences on the 17th of that same month.
Not too bad, I suppose.

I'm currently in the midst of "paying back" the days that I didn't fast last year.
4 days down, 5 more to go... and I thank Han for putting up with me and for the circumstances that comes along with fasting...

Just one more semester to go and I'm officially a polytechnic graduate.
What do I do from there? Where do I go? Do I really want to enroll myself into a University?

So many questions and I'm not sure where I can find the answers.

And and and... I want this!!
All wrapped and white.



And as you can see, I'm oh-so-very random.

Okaaaaaaay, Rifqy's giggling to himself on his play mat... Let's go see what's up.

No comments:

Post a Comment