Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Hey There Delilah x Plain White T's

And alas, Spurs lost to Man United, undoubtedly due to the extremely biased referee-ing... but then again, Robinson was being the now off-form blundering twat he turned into nearing the end of last season... so, yeah.
Oh well, many more matches to look forward to, I suppose.

The holidays are here and so far, I've gone shopping and completed a few more novels, rushing the completion for Zann's posters and I even managed to babysit Rifqy, who weighs tons more than your average 6 month old should... and who took a stinking dump right after I changed his pee-heavy diapers. Phoooey!

That was my first dump-filled diaper change, mind you and needless to say, I panicked.
I looked at him and asked, "Why now!? Can't you hold it till you get home?!" and all he did was look back at me straight in the eye... sizing me up, probably thinking what a loser aunt I was, not being able to change just one stinky diaper.

I'll save you all from all the gory details and all I've got to say is that consuming nothing else but milk for the first 6 months you exist in this world gives you green poop.

High waisted pants are all the rage.



And I'm so craving for authentic makes-your-lips-lipstick-red mee kuah, the sun and the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment