Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thank You For Lovin Me x Bon Jovi

48 hours and two wedding-filled days later, I'm back to doing the much dreaded Final Year Project II.
I believe the fact that we went through FYP I before, made me a tad more confident in doing hard coding. Thankfully, I have my (black) angel, Zann to help me out during times this brain just can't function...and thankfully, she answers calls near midnight on a daily basis.

*Strangles Zann in a hug*

The wedding was needless to say, spectacular. I mean, what else could you expect from the wedding of a wedding planner's daughter?!

The fact that I was part of the serving crew for the wedding dinner on Saturday night, decked in a white formal shirt and black smart pants, tirelessly smiling and repeating, "Would you like hot tea, mdm/sir?" or "Excuse me sir, can I top up your goblet?" or the fact that some random Chinese man was calling me "Mutiara"(Read: Pearl, when translated to English) due to the fact that I was wearing the "RS Mutiara : Wedding Planner" gold name tag, made it a whole lot memorable.

And I got paid too!

The bride, my cousin, was glowing and her husband, never quit smiling.

I told my mum that everyone in the family had to wear the traditional songket when it was my turn.
Let's see if that happens in say, 10 years time, when I get my 2-carat, square brilliant cut, grade D (colourless) white diamond, on a white gold band with my wedding date engraved on its inside wedding ring.


Baby's mummy in a songket, love?
And yea, start saving *hints*

No comments:

Post a Comment