Thursday, January 10, 2008

Breakin' Dishes x Rihanna

Today, I sat through a horrible UT.
Today, I was promised a shopping trip on Saturday from Ibu.
Today, I heard my team mates announced that FYP II is over for us.

Today, I felt like I can breathe again.
Today, I promised myself that I'm gonna get myself a lightning bolt necklace.
Today, I spent quality time with Zann while waiting for our labels to print.
Today, I got all excited because Lala promised we're going to go look for suppliers soon.
Today, I spent several useless minutes having a "What are YOU wearing to Grad Night??" conversation with Linda.
Today, I busted some cash on a cab because we left campus late.
Today, I closed my eyes, stood still and breathed in Han's scent for the longest time.


And tomorrow, I'll be down supporting at the exhibition hall congratulating Han and team for the completion of their installation and film.
And tomorrow, I'll be playing with cash registers.

And after tomorrow, I'll be left with three weeks to graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment