Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Not Going Back x Audiowhores Feat. Pete Simpson

Oh goddddddddddd.

My leg hurts, I've been missing breakfasts, lunches and dinners and I stand around for near 6-8 hours straight almost everyday.
I've been heaving piles of boxes of mini boots/ballet flats/heels/sneakers/oxford shoes to the storeroom so that a colleague could climb several feet above ground to keep them as stocks.

Ditto for our dear Mr. Rain, who's now my colleague =D

But we both know it's worth the sweat, dust and 379 boxes (which took 4 DHL sized lorries to transport per day, in 2 days) of numerous dresses, suits, wigs, accessories, yadayadayada when the grand opening happens this Saturday.

Finally we can stop piling animal skins and proceed to "Choose Me", "Hear Me", "Stuff Me", "Fluff Me", "Dress Me", "Name Me" and "Take Me Home".
FINALLY!

YAY US!

No comments:

Post a Comment