Friday, April 11, 2008

For You Blue x The Beatles

The Pulau Ubin trip was fantastic!!!!!!

A sprained thumb (from changing gears - I've no idea how it happened) and a small crash into a tree while going downhill on the dirt/earth tracks later, I went home without any regrets - just a very, very, very sore butt.

I'd like to thank the fantastic four, Yat, Tina, Rain and Hida for waiting up while I paddled like a nyonya with a ton of bricks on her back.
Without you guys, I wouldn't have made it home.
Reallly.

And while I expected to wake up sore all over this morning, I was surprised that I felt pretty good.
Only that my right thumb is now bigger than the left one due to the swelling, and it's slightly blue near the palm, but Han says it'll get better by Monday.

And hey, no holes on my body anywhere =)

Pictures as soon as I get them from Shawtits.

No comments:

Post a Comment