Friday, December 05, 2008

Right Now (Na Na Na) x Akon

Results were released wayyyyyyyy earlier than expected.


Imagine waking up to an excited friend on the phone, at 11 am, on your only day off from work and hearing,
"SHIKIN! RESULTS RELEASED ALREADY! GO SEE!".

I was a nervous wreck as I logged onto the school's site.
And the results that greeted me, made me breathe a HUUUUGEEEE sigh of relief and needless to say, I started screaming for my mother who was ecstatic upon knowing I made it through, with results that I'm more than satisfied with.

Alhamdulillah.
Phew.
The first of five burdens are released.

Night soon came and I got ready for the Build-A-Bear Workshop's Annual Dinner.
Needless to say, we all partied like rockstars =D
Images up as soon as I get my paws on 'em.

Thanks to those who believed in me, for the non-stop encouragement and for pushing me to do my best.
I'm eternally grateful.

YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment