Thursday, December 25, 2008

Goodnight Goodnight x Maroon 5

Been quite a busybee as of late.
A short update:

1) Han's posted to a Sea Soldier vocation, and I've no clue what it's about, but words such as "Frontline" and "If terrorists were to come attack Singapore, they'll see your faces first", doesn't ease my heart very much.

2) Am still working 6 days shift, and Singaporeans go craaaaaaaazyyyy in Build-A-Bear Workshop during X'mas.

3) You know how people have weird habits to kick the worries and stress away? Things like reading, or taking a nap? Well, I found out that mine is Intensive Cleaning and Clearing Up : / I guess, the need to feel in control of something leads to the need of cleaning up for me.

4) And lastly, as of now and forevermore, I shall order only Fish&Chips whenever I dine at Fish & Co. Period. No more being adventurous or taking risks.

Enjoy the day off! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment