Thursday, January 01, 2009

Save Me x Staind

2008, came and went.
I swear that last year's countdown concert to 2008 is still pretty vivid in my mind.

So, at this point of time, it still feels surreal to me.
2-0-0-9.

2008 has been fruitful, personally.
Spent another year together with family, with friends and with Han.

Graduated with a diploma and am now sitting for a degree.
Watched Han and Rain go through major hairstyle, physical and mental changes and then sat through their POP.
Made new friends through uni and work and saw with my own eyes that most Singaporean customers aren't as bad/kiasu/unreasonable as we're labeled to be.
We're pretty nice people, without having to try too hard.

2008 also brought about many heartaches/heartbreaks.
But I believe and I know, that what doesn't kill me, will make me stronger.
I just know that struggling and fighting through the troubles, problems and mishaps will help mould me into a being who is far stronger and capable than I could ever imagine.
Insyallah =)

So, I spent the last day of the 2008, having an impromptu dinner for 2 at Duke Road's Mad Jack, with Mr. Sea Soldier.

And today, the 1st of January 2009, marks the 34th month of our union...

You're the fire, that warms me when I'm cold.
You're the hand I have to hold as I grow old.
You're the shore when I am lost at sea.
You're the only thing that I like about me.

In this world where nothing else is true.

Here I am, still tangled up in you.


Thank you for spending 2006, 2007 & 2008 with me.
I will always have a weakness for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment