Sunday, January 25, 2009

Seven Years (Acoustic) x Saosin

A short update before I dive headfirst into a jam packed week ahead.
Not really forward to anything, except for Sunday, of course =D

So, basically, life has been pretty much the same, hanging out with my girls and (somewhat) helping Mr. Sea Soldier welcome the upcoming Lunar New Year (shopped, baked etc...).

*Five minutes later*
I pretty much sliced my thumb open a few minutes ago so I'm gonna cut this, initially wordy, entry extra, extra short.

Our version of Speak No Evil, See No Evil, Hear No Evil

Its admirable how D maintains her pose through the shots, even as J and I burst into peals of laughter or strike up conversations with one another...

We mustmustmust set foot in the lecture theater next week, yes?
No more excuses, at least for the next few weeks *winks*


And lastly, to the fortunate many who'll be collecting those Yusof Ishak filled red packets and basking in the presence of those familiar around you, the boy and I would like to wish you a very, very happy and prosperous Lunar New Year.

And, also...

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment