Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Thank You

There's so many things I can be thankful for when it comes to you, H.

I'm thankful that you never fail to send me good morning texts, no matter how sucky the situation got the night before.
I'm thankful that you seem to remember the things I've mentioned, like how I haven't had a day of rest at home, cos I'm at work 5 days a week and  am always out the entire weekend.
I'm thankful that you remember what I love, like and dislike and am always careful about your choices for me.
I'm thankful that you offer to buy me things that I like when we go out, even though I turn down your offers cos I don't wanna be that sort of girl.
I'm thankful that you check on me every single day, making sure that I'm home safe, had my meals, drank enough water... and so on.
I'm thankful that you're still here, despite the crap that we've faced, despite the taunts of others, despite the tantrums, bad moods, sore spots and all the bad things.

Above all that, I'm thankful that I still have you to call my own.
That you still say "Yes", "I do" and "I am" when I asked if you still love me, still am in this with me.

You're where I draw my strengths from, H.
No matter how hard it gets, I'd still need you for the long run.

Without you, I'd be fine.
But who wants to fine when they can be over the moon?

No comments:

Post a Comment