Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Blind x Lifehouse

Here goes the long overdued entry on my birthday celebrations with the familyyyyy.
I'll make it suuuuuuuuuper short cos there's 2 waiting RJs that need completion by midnight.
Time-Check 2316 hours.
Shites.


So, there's me,with my scrumptious, fantabulous, triple chocolate birthday cake with ONE big red candle and EIGHT small, multi-coloured candles.

Mum forced me to make a wish and usually I don't believe in those sorta things... but I did anyways.

When it comes true, I'll tell ya *grins*

Lovely, girlish presents from them all!!

Much loves <3

The sinful birthday cake from Dad, a Chomel necklace from Aisya, a rustic handbag from Baby Sis, a dress from Mum, a bottle of perfume, "Loving You", from Baby Bro and a super cute "Oo-La-La" jewellery box from Saliha.

It's very much appreciated, y'all. And thank you ever so much for the efforts made.

Hugs, Shikin (:

No comments:

Post a Comment