Thursday, November 23, 2006

There, There x Radiohead


So, today SUCKED(big time).
And is still SUCKING(big time).
And will continuously SUCK(big time) for the rest of the day.

Woke up late.
Nothing to wear.
Silence on the way to campus.
Turned up late for IT Security class.
Faced a downright "chim" problem statement.
Can't seem to understand ANYTHING even after 2nd meeting.. don't know what.. public key encrytion & private key decryption.

And the only thing that cheered me up today was Julian's comments for the OSC module:

I like your positive and proactive approach towards learning.
You are not afraid to volunteer answers and solutions to the problem.
You stand up among the crowd to be noticed!

RJ:This is certainly one of the best RJ's I have come across. For your efforts as well as your performance and participation in the class, you definitely deserve an "A" grade from me this week.Yes, the OSC module is as you put it, more of a "boy-thing" but I have seen some exceptions. What is more important and to the point is that the team, consisting of girls was able to excel and out-do the boys with an excellent presentation. No doubt there were a lot of difficulties in trying to come up with a consensus but at the end of the day your team really excelled in terms of the quality and depth of reasoning.

I didn't even talk much during class.







I need more excitement in my life, people.
MORE PLEASE!!!!!


And more money too.


14 days to Thailand =D

No comments:

Post a Comment