Sunday, November 26, 2006

You're Not Alone x Saosin

Okokkkk.
I know, I know.

Jabs photos are sooo out-dated.. but I just feel like posting 'em.
Best thing was, we took our jabs LAUGHING.
And the nurses were trying to stabilize us, so they could... poke us properly?
2 pokes, no less.
OUCH
Linda & I walked out from TTSH's Travellers' Health &Vaccination Clinic with Influenza & Typhoid serums flowing through our system.

Heh (=

Sososososo, Thailand trip commences in exactly 11 days.
Yes, shopping lists gonna be done up!
And yes, I'm psyched!
And yes, I'm relatively worried.

And YES, don't you ever doubt it, I'm gonna be so deprived.

Which is exactly why I'm tryina eat,breathe,sleep you for the next 11 days.

Shikin : "Woooots! 17 days in Thailand, baby!"
Han: "Yeah, 17 days of worrying..."

Awwww, love.
I'll be back before you know it.

And NO, I WON'T get you a transvestite from Thailand.
NOT EVER.

I'll be veryvery jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment