Friday, February 02, 2007

Face Down x The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus


Don't even ask what this is about.
Not gonna get an answer from me. Period.

I understand. Really.
Because... I know exactly how he must have felt.
When you don't know what's wrong... and you don't know how to save it.
And everyday, you play with thoughts of having the person next to you, telling you that everything's going to be alright and that you're both in this together.

But all you can do, is wait...


Extracted from Mike Gayle's novel, "Dinner for Two":


'I wake up everyday and you're not there. I come home feeling empty because you're not there. I sit alone at home feeling desperate for you to hold me and tell me everything's going to be all right. Thing is, you're my heart and lungs. You're everything to me. And what hurts is that I know I used to be everything to you.'


Used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment