Saturday, February 17, 2007

Keep Your Hands Off My Girl x Good Charlotte

No, I didn't celebrate Valentine's with Han this year =)


It was a low-key, inexpensive day out with the boy instead.

Anticipated a visit to an exhibition at the Esplanade once again.
Too bad the "Jendela" space was still under works.
I made him that frame.
Heh *proud grin*
Inside it says, "The One Thing I'd Be Willing To Die For".

It's for your new room, bee =D

And that boy HAD to do the one thing I told him NOT to do that day...
Which was to buy me flowers...when I rushed to the Ladies for five mere minutes =/

Darn scheming-"Flowers-for-the-lady?" woman.
It's daylight robbery, I tell ya!!!!
*waves fist furiously*


And apparently, he's proven to have suffered from an overdose of Prison Break II.
He did that "Scoffield left a message for Sarah on a paper crane thing".

Interesting message, love =)

And lastly, he somewhat proved himself worthy of being a student from the School of Technology for the Arts by making a nice little piece for me.

Haha.
Yes, Han...

You rock my world =)

Now, don't kill me for putting this photo up.

No comments:

Post a Comment