Saturday, February 03, 2007

That's So You x The Rocket Summer

I want to introduce you all to....


Bubblegum
Scientific name : Polypedates leucomystax

My new roomie.
Who's territory is a nicely scaped, big tank on my desk.

Does extremely cool Batman impersonations when looking for food at night.

The only thing that's holding me back from picking it out from it's tank and giving it a hug is... that fear of squishing it to death with my thumb.

Yes, it's a very small frog.


Putra Rifqy Luelza Bin Mohd. Zamilreza

Turned 7 days old as of today =)

That makes... 9 nephews and nieces.
Oh, another nephew's along the way.

Due on the 20th of this month =)


Sim Beng Han

I'd spent a year with this boy as of yesterday =)

Lovely lunch
Kick-ass movie = Letters from Iwo Jima
Orgami flowers.
Red packet.
Wired hearts.
A single baby sock.
Notes.
Letters.
Cards.
Pictures

and truckloads of love.



i'm one very happy human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment