Monday, July 30, 2007

Better Late Than Forever x Allister

We did it!
FINAL YEAR PROJECT ONE IS DONE AND OVER WITH!!!!

1 Electronic Cookbook.
15 weeks of programming + diagram drawing + report writing.
15 weekly logs.
55 pages of Project Documentation.
4 overworked brains.
4 flat butts.
4 pairs of black, blackkkk eye bags.

*big big hug and wet kisses to my girls*

One project done, one more to go... and then we're outta here!
Not that I'm really looking forward to leaving my friends behind... but yeah, you get what I mean =)

A gajilion thanks to the ever understanding, hardworking, dedicated and disciplined team mates;
Yap Wen Jun
Siti Suhailah Bte Sulaiman
Mazlinda Bte Osman

Another gajilion thanks to our adviser, Ms. Sharmila...
And of course, to Dr. Loo, for sparing some time with us to look at our application =)

Thanks to Han, for staying back in campus with me till the sky turns dark, just so that you'll see me home.
You have no idea how much I appreciate it.

I'm looking forward to Wednesday, baby love

Lastly, no thanks to the individuals who deemed this FYP as a compulsory module in order for RP students to graduate.
Spoilsports.

No comments:

Post a Comment