Thursday, July 05, 2007

Transformers Theme x Mutemath

Irsyad with me... during Hari Raya last year.
He's nephew number... 5?
Heh.

**Digresses...

It's weird when you listen to songs on your player and suddenly the lyrics start to strike you really hard...and the song that you thought reminded you of someone else, suddenly reminds you of another being... and you feel this familiar ache that you're so uncomfortable with and you long for it to go away... but it just won't...

And then... there's this unexplainable feeling when your design facilitator decides that he wants to call you..
Ash.
Short for Ash-kin.
When my real name is Ashikin/Shikin...
Or rather Wan Nurulashikin Binte Syed Hussein.
He can't pronounce it well... so he just... slurs it?
Haha.

Right then...
I'm off... it's been a long day, I'm bloody tired and irritable and I need to do my FYP.

No comments:

Post a Comment