Friday, September 14, 2007

Angels Cry x The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

FYP2 allocation pushed to 15th September.

Buggers.

On another note... I've been tagged.
I'm only gonna this ONCE.
And no more tagging!

The person who tagged you is : AYUL!
Your relationship with him/her is : Secondary school classmate, Breeks!/Seoul Garden colleague, friends for 7 years.
5 impressions you have of him/her : Where do I start? Erm, he's a mummy's boy, he sure can eat, he's a real sweetie beneath all that "mat-boy" exterior, he gets bloody irritating when he starts going berserk in a lift full of people and he's pro-Apple.

If he/she becomes your lover? : Nooooooo. Too very, very different individuals... No way it'll last.
If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be : Nothing. You love the person for what he/she is and isn't.
If he/she becomes your enemy, you will: Storm over to his house and tell his mummy all his dirty little secrets.
If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be: The constant complains of "You never answer my calls, BITCH!" from him.
The most desirable thing you want to do for him/her now is : Force him to quit smoking.
Your overall impression of him/her is : Cuckoo and loud, but on those really rare occasions when he's serious about something, you'd better be serious too.

How do you think people around you will feel about you : I don't know... I smile to just about anyone... maybe they think I'm psychotic for doing so.
The characteristic you love about yourself is : I guess...my tolerance level.
The characteristic you hate about yourself is : Snapping at Han at least once a day.
The most ideal person you want to be is : Myself... with a dash of mummy's awesome ability to whip up those dishes.
For people that care and like you, say something to them: I care and like you too! -.-

List down the names of 10 people you can think of from the top of your head: (Yes, I changed this to save EVERYONE the hassle)
1. Sim Beng Han
2. Siti Suhailah
3. Mazlinda
4. Yap Wen Jun
5. Sitti Fatinah
6. Germaine Ong
7. Marjory Koh
8. Wan Nur Saliha
9. Wan Nur Aisya
10. Iswandi

*I ran out of names, okay.
Gimme a break. Pffft.

Who is No.6 having a relationship with? : Single (Right, Germs?!) but I wonder if she still has a thing for that boy.
Is No.9 a male or female? : Female
If No.7 and No.10 are together, will it be a good thing? : *Faints* Are you kidding me? They're as different as... two different men's fingerprints.
What is No.2 studying? : Diploma in Business Computing
When was the last time you had a chat with No.3? : Not 'chat' chat... But I bumped into her while shopping last week.
What kind of music does No.8 like? : R&B... soft, mellow, love-ish tracks
Does no.1 has any siblings? : Yes, a younger brother in Ngee Ann Polytechnic.
Will you woo No.3? : Linda? Hmmmm... I'll try it when semester commences. She'll probably kill me though.
How about no.7? : She'll laugh like a deranged hyena.
Is No.4 single? : The last time I checked, yes.
What's the surname of No.5?: TINA ANAK BAPAK.
What's the hobby of No.4?: Getting herself occupied with meetings and stressed 24/7... think she still enjoys her wushu and singing.
Do No.5 and No.9 get along well? : They don't bloody know each other bloody exists.
Where is No.2 studying at? : Republic Polytechnic.
Say something random about No.1: He draws very well.
Have you tried developing feelings for No.8? : My cousin, so technically, I love her, but not in a touchy-feely kinda way.
Where does No.9 live? : Compassvale, near Compasspoint, 2nd floor, next to the staircase.
What colour does No.4 like? : Not really sure. All things vibrant?
Are No.5 and No.1 best friends? : Highly doubt so.
Does No.7 like No.2? : I think they'll get along fine, if given the chance... They're sooo similar in their crazy mannerisms.
How did you get to know No.2? : Through one of my best-est ever class, E35N.
Does No.1 have any pets? : Nope.
Is No.7 the sexiest person in the world? : Hell yeah!

Okayyy, done!

I've been up till 2 odd am last night, I woke up at 4.30 am for the pre-dawn meal, where I had 3 cups of tea and a bit of Fruity Pebbles, I've peed 4 times since, it's 8.44 am and I should try and get some sleep, cause Han will once again, wake up at 2.26 pm, and I've no one to whine to till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment