Tuesday, September 11, 2007

More Than A Love Song x Augustana



Lovelovelove.

I was rudely forced to wake up early this morning to meet Han for hotcakes but nooooooo, of all the days, the hotcake thingamabob decided that today WAS the day that it'll break down.
Pfffffft.

And today... the loooong overdued shopping mission was finally, FINALLY accomplished today.
New threads for the new semester for the both of us.
I'm knackered, my feet's sore, I've got blisters on my little toes, I'm broke but ultimately, I'm happy and satisfied (=
Happy sangat sangatttttt.

Another thing to be happy about is that I've got all the modules I really wanted, there's familiar faces in all my classes and Han and I have the exact same schedules *beams*
School's only on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays, unless you count FYP2 in, of course.
I can't wait for school to start... then end, AND THEN worry about what I've to do next.

Uni?
Work?

Marry a rich, dying old man,get all his fortune, hijack an F16 and rescue Han from the evil that is National Service and move to Frankfurt to build a love nest?

Huhhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment