Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Beautiful Love x The Afters

Life's been really, reallllly routine...in other words, dull.

I'm finding myself taking keen interest in listening to Muse's 'Time is Running Out' on repeat, just so that I can hear the sharp inhale that Matthew Bellamy does in between belting out "And time is ruuunnnnnnnning ouuuuuuuuuutttttttttt *insert sharp inhale here*" and if you listen reaaaalllly well, you can hear those sharp inhales throughout the whole song.

I should really stop doing that, its getting kind of unhealthy.

Anyways, I've been up to impromptu things... baking heart and star shaped sugar cinnamon cookies for Han (it's cookie season), buying little baby rompers for Trisha (who's barely 4 weeks old) and sewing people's initials into handkerchiefs I find lying around the house.

Oh, and the Chinese lady whom I brought Trisha's purple butterfly romper from, thought I was buying it for MY baby and that Han and I are MARRIED.
She also said, "Wahhh... your baby only 3 weeks old and you're already fit enough to go out shopping? Chinese people, 1 month after giving birth then can go out one!"
It didn't help that I was wearing a babydoll top -_-

Needless to say, Han and I were taken aback and started spurting out explanations that it was for my niece and not for OUR kid.
Maybe, in 10 years time.

Graduation Ceremony this 26th... and Graduation Night this 29th.
Still so many days to go before I get news if I'm accepted into university.
Sigh.

I'm bored beyond words.

No comments:

Post a Comment