Monday, March 31, 2008

Fever x Peggy Lee

Malam Retro.


Honestly, I expected a tad more but heck, great company more than made up for the mediocre attempt of creating one helluva memorable night.
Fever! was the name of the game that night.
The photo booth where we had our group shot, with Ms. Saloma Fad, Ms. Audrey-Hepburn Di, Mr. Comb-in-my-Fro Yat and Mr. I Love My Suspenders Rain, just to name a few.
Fad - With her rented head to toe outfit courtesy of Masquerade, got into the Best Dressed Competition.
Marianah - With her 3 1/2 inch high red spiked heels and her constant tugging at her white head band.
The gentlemen present for the night having drinks before we party till the not-so-late hour.
Our attempt at dressing up as a (semi) mod and modette.
Yat and Hazmi.
Hahahahaha.
This boy was so freaking excited about the event.
Woke me up at 10 am - messaged me tirelessly(even though I had no time to reply) and basically posing like that through out the night.Lamms and Pei Min managed to locate us through the throngs of Elvis impersonators and afro hair for a quick snap by the buffet.

1/2 of the UMNOs were present.
Iffa, god, I love you like crazy.
We'll go Aussie and have crazy good fish and chips, alright?
Ida!
Who can't stop laughing at me during the week we handled Point-of-Sales machines -_-
Another girl whom I can't seem to get enough of [we have class together ONCE a week =( ].
I'm so going to miss your unmistakable and infectious laugh.

Yat's moment of fame with host Jean Danker, during the Q&A session in the Best Dressed Competition.
Jean: Who is Michael Jackson's first wife?
Yat: *with full confidence* Stanley (something) Presley ar...
Rain's moment of fame with host Jean Danker, during the Q&A session in the Best Dressed Competition.
Jean: Who you gonna call...
Rain: GHOSTBUSTERS!


Watch 'em dance!
Yat's and Rain's best "Fever!" pose, while an amused Han laughs.
The ladies with their balloon flower corsages on top of the mini
podium in the room.

And near closing time:
"I wanna take you away... Let's escape into the music, DJ let it play..."

"PLEASE DON'T STOP THE MUSIC!"
And I shall end this entry with Rain doing the Robo-Electro (I think).


No comments:

Post a Comment