Monday, March 17, 2008

Walk It Out x Unk

This excessive sit-at-home syndrome has got to cease, with immediate effect.
Despite a downright foul mood swing and despite advices from the parents against going out, I still went ahead.

It proved to be beneficial, really.
I taught Rifqy how to say "Car"... which he picked up really fast.
And now he can't stop screaming "CAR!!" everytime we make our way to the carpark to get to the car or when he sees something on wheels pass by us.


Case 1: Rifqy screaming "CAR!" in the middle of Banquet.

He goes to Kiddy Palace and holds out his tiny hand to any passing stranger so that he can "salam" them (regardless of race), he enjoys making us run along with him in shopping malls and he likes to give anyone who cares to smile at him a "flying kiss".

Everytime I see him I just wanna bite his little head off and take it with me to sleep.

Okay, on a totally random note... I've got to stop myself from saying "I wud lykkke to(ah) buuy a damn- burger" everytime I head to a fast food joint.


Just another one of those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment