Saturday, May 17, 2008

Iris x Goo Goo Dolls

First agenda : To bring or not to bring back the bob/bangs/"Fever!" fringe?

Second (and final agenda, really) : I've got the jitters.
I really hope I can pull it off this 31st May.

I really, really, reaaaaaaallllyyy want to execute the "Sunrise Surprise" well.
And after that, we can proceed to the Carousel for the birthday meal and whatever else we have planned till late at night.

But, right now, even though the Sunrise Surprise would probably cost only about 1/3 of the total bill for the Carousel meal, it's much, much, much more important to me than anything else that day.

Well, of course, it's not as important as seeing you grin gleefully like you did on your 19th last year.

Last year, I sacrificed my JUICE magazinessss and painstakingly (*sobs*) cut out little, itty-bitty pieces and glued them to the box.
This year, I inhaled (well, not that much) toxic fumes as I spray painted and painted acrylic patterns on your birthday chest.

MUAHAHAHA.
You really have no idea what I'm up to you, don't you? *satisfied smirk*

No comments:

Post a Comment