Thursday, May 22, 2008

Walking in the rain.

When I Look to the Sky x Train

Today, as I walked home after work, the rain unexpectedly poured, after 4 scorching, looonngg days.


And instead of seeking for shelter under bus stops, blocks and multi purpose halls like everyone else around me, I stopped walking, tilted my head up and let the rain run through my hair, onto my cheeks and soak into my clothes.

I forgot how good rain feels on skin and I recalled how I used to like walking in it.

As I continued my journey back home, Train's "When I Look to the Sky" kept playing in my head, subconsciously.

Hence, the change in the blog's song =)

"Cause when I look to the sky
Something tells me you're here with me

And you make everything alright
And when I feel like I'm lost
Something tells me you're here with me
And I can always find my way when you are here

And every word I didn't say
Caught up in some busy day
And every dance on the kitchen floor, we didn't have before

And every sunset that we'll miss
I'll wrap them all up in a kiss
And pick you up in all of this when I sail away"

- When I Look to the Sky, Train.

No comments:

Post a Comment