Tuesday, May 27, 2008

You Belong to Me x Jason Wade

I spent a few minutes reading back my old diary entries, just mere minutes ago.
And, I stumbled across one particular entry that made me grin like a fool and started a blaze of warm fuzziness all over me.

---*draws a divider*---

23rd January 2006, 2327 hours

Everytime she meets his eyes...
... she gets the flutters.

And everytime he looks her way...
... she envelopes herself in the warmth of that familiar gaze.

And everytime he touches her...
... she would close her eyes. as if capturing that moment in her thoughts.

And everytime they were alone...
... she'll drag time a lil' bit more.


She rather spends a minute with him,
than a day with anyone else.

And when he turns to give her one last glance,
as they headed for their own separate journeys home,
the unbelievable happens.

She starts missing him.

---*draws a divider*---

GOODNESS.
I was a lost, lovesick 17 year old then.

Not really sure if it was pure old puppy love, a silly crush or an infatuation.
And this, was after Han and I knew we had a thing for each other, after he dropped me that message on the 18th of January '06, exactly at midnight, that gave me the mother of all "racing hearts" attacks =)

However, 7 days later, after a rowdy session of soccer, after changing together with the boys in the Gents at the old Tanglin campus, after missing 9 trains, he "asked me out".

And today, after approximately 746 days together, I can't believe he still has that effect on me, only about 2310948734 times stronger than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment