Monday, July 07, 2008

Kisses Don't Lie x Rihanna

The month of July had a very, very, VERY good start and is still smooth sailing up till now.

  1. Working with Rain, Vinnie, Nat and the rest of the Bear Builders had been and will continue being a total joy and for the first time in my rather many part-time ventures, I look forward to going to work.
  2. The shopping spree which we officially now name a monthly ritual was a satisfying affair.
  3. The Girls Night Out with my beloved ladies was cosy and private, what with the "Where's all the fish?" and "Eh! Ada brownie!?" going around half the time.
  4. Daniel Jude Sim and Rian Ariel was born on the 30th of June 2008, and I felt so happy and fulfilled as we sat down, filling in the birth certificates for our beloved boys.
  5. And how could I forget how happy the man of my life and I are nowadays, spending as much time around each other physically and through other technological means, as if we're still love-drunked teenagers who just got together yesterday.

And my two favourite partners in the ECC venture and yours truly have arranged a short getaway to a nearby island reaaaaaaal soon =)

Even the bad things in life doesn't look so bleak anymore.
Positive aura all around.

Now, I'm gonna go ahead and watch Rihanna in concert, all over again... and put "Good Girl Gone Bad", "Questions Existing" and "Don't Stop the Music" scenes on repeat again and again and again about oh, say, 8 times per song...

Sounds good, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment