Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Party People x Nelly Feat. Fergie

School orientation was interesting, to say the least.
Being totally hopeless in heels, I was one of the few who didn't teeter about in 3 inch spike heels accompanied with a full face of one inch thick make-up.

I wonder how my classmates are gonna be like when semester finally starts on the 4th of August.
I'm gonna have 3 hour lectures/tutorials almost everyday with Caucasian lecturers for a month before we switch to local lecturers.

And I got myself a pencil case.
You know, to put pens and pencils in... which is extremely awkward, considering I've been studying in a "paperless campus" environment for the past 3 years.

My class schedule and booklist will be released tomorrow, which gives me extreme stress, but everyone who knows me knows I'm a "kanchiong spider" (whatever that means) so I believe its all good =)

Yes, I know it's all good and I think I'm finally ready to settle down and be a full time student, for the last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment