Sunday, March 12, 2006

Middle Of Nowhere x Hot Hot Heat

Sigh. I don't know why I even BOTHER.

Ok folks, the reason this entry was published is to prove to this ass, namely Fiz...
That I'm NOT...
I repeat myself, NOT.
A LAO TI KO.

Loosely translated, it means Old Pervert.
I know,I know.
...............?!

The main reason he calls me that,brings us back to a few years ago, in my secondary school years, where I took Art as an elective.
Every individual in class was known fer the distinct image that would appear in ALL of their drawings.

Example,
Rei would always distorts his images.
Jeremy's would always have robots.
Jeanette's would always have shoes.
Fei's would always have exaggerated,gorgeous swirls and splashes.

Mine?
I'm very big in nudity.Like, naked women and lotsa nude flesh.
I find it really fascinating..so,that explains why they appear in my pieces.

And due to this, he permanently labeled me a "Lao ti ko".
*faints
Let's look at some of my work.
Its nothin impressive la...Amateur sketches and blah...so DON'T LAUGH.

Don't worry there's no need fer viewer discretion or censorship
I don't practice lao ti ko-ism.


Visual Diaries...which took so darn long to be completed

I placed the most effort on this board...and as you can see, there's nudity. Just a LITTLE only.

I drew other stuff besides nude people ok!Such as those...

My favourite sketch.Sketched,then photocopied,so it looks neat .=) And its of a nude woman, flashing her bum fer all the world to see.

Its ART man.You hefta look at it with an OPEN MIND.

I'm not some despo with an undeveloped,pervetic mind.. and even if I WAS a despo(which I'm not), I'll draw males and their whatevers instead of females, cos I'm straight.

I've proven my point.

I'm NOT a Lao Ti Ko.

*skips off

No comments:

Post a Comment