Sunday, March 05, 2006

tired and worn out

Run It X Chris Brown

I've concluded that eating BBQ-ed or chalet food gives you weird dreams.

Last night, after reaching home from Lya's 3rd birthday celebration at Aloha Changi, I immediately fell dead on my bed.
I was beat.

Ok.

The deal is I dreamt that I was going to marry this guy,lets call him God-knows-who(GKW), cos I really don't know him at all.
We were forced to marry cos HE was pregnant with OUR child.

..........!?!?!?!??!?!?!

GKW must have been a pretty loaded guy cos the dowry he gave was for $45,000.
WOOOOOOOOTS.
Our parents sorta forced us to marry ASAP cos they wanted to "save face".

The deco was done, GKW and I were already done up.
...and I clearly remember the theme of the wedding was red and black.
Everything was going on fine at the reception...everyone was there...poly peeps and relatives and all.

Then, halfway through the reception,I suddenly remembered...
that I was attached to our dear Mr Sim.
LOL.
He came into the picture in this Jeep Wrangler and crashed everyone there.

We eloped and went to Frankfurt,where we set up a home.

It doesn't make any sense at all and I woke up, thought about it and laughed out loud to myself.

At least, I started my day with a smile on my lips.

Whatever la.
I gotta go get ready now.

I'm out.











I need my daily dose of teh peng.
Urghhhh.

...and my daily dose of the guy who crashed my wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment