Saturday, March 11, 2006

Sexy Lil Thug x Beyonce Knowles


ONE HOUR TO GAME TIME!
Woohooooo!!!!!!!!
Chelsea VS Spurs
SPURS MUST WIN!

C'mon...Chelsea, you suck... you bunch of overpaid players and tyco scorers.
Okla,they're not really tyco scorers...a goal is still a goal in many ways.


But seriously, Spurs MUSTMUSTMUST win.


MUST.


On a lighter note, the USB ports are alive again...meaning...more camwhoring and transferring of songs.
Yay =)


And hell, the blardy Acer building is so far away from home.
Its like in the middle of Jurong's International Business Park
Tower A, Acer Building
They fixed my laptop on the spot seh.How efficient.
The guy just said, "Wait awhile, while I go put in a new one in."


Right.Meaning that I had to lug the bulky piece of crap back home too.

I shouldn't be complaining...cos I didn't really carry it =)

Nonetheless, I had company throughout the entire journey there and home too.
And I had my hands free of carrying my laptop as well. Hehs.
Thanks,love.


Oh ya...went back to Tanglin campus fer some training fer the coming Freshmen Computing Course on the 10th.
It was darn draggy and having to hear the Bill-Gates-oh-so-not-funny-computer-related jokes from the Acer guy made it hella lot worse.


So, we resorted to doing what we liked best... CAMWHORING.

*Licks

Boredom kicks in HARD.

There's others la...but too many to upload to a single entry.Hehs.

Randomness anyone?

Where's Fahm?

Scattered all around

Too Pool or to Foos..?

Gosh.Mum's dancing out of her room, waving the Today paper in her hand...cos she completed today's Sudoku puzzle.

Sheeeeshhhhhhhhhh.

SPURS MUST WIN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment