Wednesday, March 22, 2006

You'll Be Safe Here x Rivermaya

Another typical shitty holiday day, spent wasted doing nothing.
Oh, I went out to tutor for 2 hours and I just realised how damn damn frustrating it gets when you have to repeatrepeatrepeatrepeat the same damn blardy freakin thing.

Walked home in the light drizzle.
When I reached the traffic light junction, I caught a whiff of this familiar smell.
Hugo Men.
Its weird and I don't know why, but my heart got kinda ache-y.
Like it hurt to breathe it in.
But it felt comfortably familiar. Haiyooo.

Ok,drop it.
On a lighter note, I won't be bored at all tomorrow.
Yay. Finally seh~
Its been wayyyyy too long. Deprived,y'know?
But I bet its gonna zooooooom by, like always.
KNS.

I need money.
So much to buy, so little Yusof Ishaks.

Life. Much to *bleep* about.

No comments:

Post a Comment