Sunday, April 02, 2006

180 Degrees x NOFX


You're not disruptin my progress lar.Nonsense know.
Ok.


It feels weird to blog...cos for the first time ever...I don't know how to start it off.


Alrights. Yesterday started off at 12.30 pm fer me.
After 4 loooooongggg waiting days.
He came...not alone...but with...


Sins' Chocolates


They're oh-so-fantabulously-delicious and I dare not count the calories it has in one friggin piece of chocolate. And they look good in photos. Yummmm.

Photogenic.

We went to catch Ultraviolet at The Cathay which was revamped and opened rather recently. Its nice both in the inside and out and the sound system is the best I've experienced in a theatre. And, they have kachang puteh...which in my opionion is a plus point =)

Butterfly earrings and hoops shopping after the movie and dinner at Ramen Ten, which happens to be the only Halal Japanese Restaurant in Singapore which is a major bummer for a Jap food lover like me. But heck, it was good food...and the company was perfect.

Walked me home and we parted at, I believe, 9.30 pm.

I went home to soooo much food and a bunch of soccer addicts. Uncle and aunt, cousin and his wifey and my family and we cheered, jeered, shouted at the TV fer the next 2 hours as we watched the Man United and Bolton match. Family wholesomeness,anyone?

Ok, this part might be a tad lil mushy. So for those hardcore people who can't stand mushiness kindly stop reading my entry now.

I'll give you a minute to leave...starting from...

NOW.

Ok.

1st April '06.

2 months into it. To think that any thoughts of "Us" happening had never,ever crossed my mind during the times we were friends. But yeah, look at us now =) I'm growing more sure of this with each passing day. For all you've done, thank you ain't gonna be enough.

Don't leave me, cause I'll be lost without you. ( I'm bad with directions,remember?)

1st April - Carried my handbag...we took the travelator...

No comments:

Post a Comment