Saturday, April 15, 2006

No Trivia x From Autumn To Ashes

Name 20 people you can think of right now at the top of your head. Don't read the question underneaths until you write the name of all 20 people.
Ready??..Start !

1. Beng Han
2. Christine
3. Jiaxuan
4. Lamony
5. Karin
6. Jenn
7. Yusri
8. Kenchi
9. Valen
10. Chelle
11. Shiling
12. Zhilong
13. Taufiq
14. Fauzi
15. Iffa
16.Fahm
17. Pamela
18. Huan Yeong
19. Germs
20. Wei Jian

Okay, now the questions.

1. How did u meet 14?
Fauzi
In Semester 2 in RP. He was MIA from class for 5 weeks though. He was my classmate...and I think I'll be seeing more of him since we're taking the same diploma.

2. What would you do if you never met 1?
Beng Han
Hmmm...Life would be very much different, I guess. For starters, his handphone bill won't go up. Well, I'm glad we crossed paths...and got to where we are today. =)

3. What would you do if 19 and 20 dated?
Germs/Wei Jian
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG.WAHAHAHA. I would do nothing but give my blessings.OMG.Germs is like wayyy hyper and Wei Jian is the direct opposite. Nahh. I'll save Germs before it happens.

4. Did you ever like 19?
Germs
I just gotta know her on Wednesday. And yeah, I can say I like her...as a friend la..no "more than friends" stuff.we've even planned stuff in private throughout the short time we've known each other. Let's call it Operation M-18. Her hyperness is contagious!

5. Would 6 and 17 make a good couple?
Jenn/Pamela
Definitely not. Ok, Pam may be into girls...but I know her sorta girls. Like..the total opposite of quiet Jenn. Pam likes her woman feisty...and I strongly believe that Jenn won't bat an eyelash over gals.
She's into guys.So yea, I can't see it happening.

6.Describe 3.
Jiaxuan
He's real sincere.That's what I can say. He values friendship and has a good head on his shoulder. He's can get kinda loony and hyper all of a sudden but when he's serious, you better take him seriously. You can always count on him to be there for you, irregardless of what the situation is or who it is for.

7. Do you think 8 is attractive?
Kenchi
I think he's cute. In a cuddly teddy bear, big brother kinda way. The way he talks sometimes makes you wanna crack up, I guess some people find a great sense of humour wayyyy attractive.

8. Tell me something about 7.
Yusri
Retainers, anime, those slapstick comedy show, that irritating Chicken Little song. I didn't really talk to him in Sem 1...but yea, he's alright if you know what to say to him. I guess, not many really talked to him...so yea, there's only so little that I know about him. Oh, his dad waits for him everyday after school.

9. Do you know any of 12's family?
Zhilong
Nope, I don't actually. We never really talked about family stuff before. Like, we're not THAT close, but yeah, I enjoy his company.

10. What's 8 favourite?
Kenchi
Gaming, getting busybusybusy as the President of his Networking IG, drumming using that program in his laptop, the occasional listening to crunk, reggae and hip hop beats. And oh ya, demonstrating a dance to you halfway through your conversation with him

11.What would you do if 18 confesses he/she likes you?
Huan Yeong
Ahahaha. He might if he got himself drunk or something. I'll give him "Did-you-ask-me-the-right-question?" look.I mean, come on, we're two very different individuals with two very different frequencies. I can't find myself taking him seriously and vice versa. Yeah, and he's too much of a family man!!

12. What language does 15 speak?
Iffa
A mixture of Malay and English. But when she kicks into full Minah/Lian mode, she can get quite colourful with her Sia,Seh and the funnyfunny vulgarities. Oh! She does an EXCELLENT impression of Lala from Teletubbies.

13.Who is 9 going out with?
Valen
I'm not sure of that... she can go all lesbian with Christine,though...and man, they're quite convincing at it.

14. How old is 16 now?
Fahm
A 1988 baby. So, she's turns 18 this year in November. Though, she can be all R-21 at times when she spanks your butt on the way up the stairs or tries to grope Iffa's or Fana's..errr...front.

15. When was the last time you talked to 13?
Taufiq
Does chatting count? If yes, then a few hours ago, on MSN, about our new blocks in RP Woodlands.

16. What 2's favourite band/singer?
Christine
I think its that hot guy on her laptop wallpaper who she claims to be her boyfriend. He's good looking la. I'm not really sure what sorta songs she favours. It ranges from Black Eyed Peas, a lil bit of techno, a whole lot of Chinese ballads and some hip hop and pop tunes.

17.Would you ever date 4?
Lamony
Lamony??Lamms, would you ever wanna go out with me!?!? LOL. He'll probably spend the time teasing me about being Mrs Sim/Mrs Beng and blah. Maybe if I'm single many years down the road and he DOES become the President, I'll consider. But for now, he's my stepdad and I'm very blessed to be with who I'm with right now.

18. Would you ever date 7?
Yusri
Errrrr...

19.Is 15 single?
Iffa
Nope. She's very much attached to Mr Taufiq and they're living happily ever after teasing/ mocking/ bullying each other in their merry ways. They're sweet together...and she's happy =)

20. What is 10's last name?
Chelle
Michelle Tan Wei Xin. Errr..which is her last name? You choose.

21.Would you ever be in a serious relationship with 11?
Shiling
!?!?! Shiling...would you consider going out/dating with me!? Hahaha. I think we got it pretty clear that we only date men. MEN NOT BOYS. So yeah, don't think any "magic" gonna's happen between us. She's a lovely friend though, forever hyper and chatty.

22. What school does 3 go to?
Jiaxuan
Republic Polytechnic. School Of Engineering.

23. Where does 6 lives?
Jenn
Near Lamms I think. I believe its at CCK.

24. What's your favourite thing about 5?
Karin
She's my SHOPPING KAKI!! OMG. We can go crazy as we hop from shop to shop,we also go crazy doing origami using paper napkins from Swensens. Ok seriously, she's a nice friend... like.. she's got a good heart and good head on her shoulders too.

25. Have you seen number 1 naked?
Beng Han
You really wanna know?Well...
Okay.
Like on what occasion would I see him naked?! I've seen him half naked..top half... hehs. Does that count? OMG. What sorta question is this??

Ok.Phew.
I'm done.
Let's hope I got all the information right.

Skool commences Monday.

Mentally and Physically.

No comments:

Post a Comment