Saturday, April 08, 2006

Excuse Me Miss x Chris Brown

Mum and I went to catch baby sis' Indian Dance SYF 06 performance at Kallang Theatre on
30th March 2006.
I wasn't supposed to go actually, but I badly wanted to see my sis dance...cos I know she has a serious case of stage fright... so I wanna see if she'll either pull through...or make a fool of herself.

=)

I'll let the photos do the talking starting from now.


Eyeliner-ed and raring to go.

The lil guys and gals...and only one of them is Indian..the rest are Chinese and Malay.

She looks quite scary actually.

She was forced into this...by mum.

The grinning big sis and the scary looking pontianak wannabe.

Well, yea. It was fun...and I didn't know that my lil sis can shake it like that.

And best thing is...they emerged champs! Gold with Honours.

Mama's proud *grins

No comments:

Post a Comment