Friday, June 16, 2006

Ghost Man On Third x Taking Back Sunday





Now, obviously, the bedroom needs major
major tidying up, yea? Too much nonsense
on the bookshelves, bed needs a change of

sheets, frames need new photos... clothes need to be folded...you get the picture =)


The result of not cleanin/pickin up after thyself....
And dusting,wiping,changing, shining is in full swing...


Took away the unnecessary shaits from the noticeboard...put up fresh notes and photos..
and I like how it turned out...





Updated the frames with photos of UMNOs and 0107 peeps...some of me when I was younger...
Put up the mirror...
and that small piece of paper beside the noticeboard will come down after the World Cup.

and the room is now CLUTTER-FREE...

....I've found space (and reason) to get that black bean bag.

The room is so freakin clean rite now...let's hope it stays that way fer a long,long time.

Next up, I wanna paint my walls and move away from PINK...I'm tryina get dad to let me paint one wall black...to put up my nonsense and stuff.

It's my room what.

No comments:

Post a Comment