Wednesday, June 28, 2006

"The truth is...

...they need to understand that it takes two hands to clap,
...they need to realise the heaping helping of responsibility
...they need to stand the neverending streams of qurraels
...they need to take inthe unavoidable presence of conflicts
...they need to withstand the friction
....they need to succumb to alot of giving in
...they need to provide neverending commitment, trust and so much more...

... just to maintain love. "

I don't wanna go either, I know it'll be a struggle...and I know you don't like the thought of me going...
But you're not alone...and you know that.
I know you're gonna support me and be there for me if something bad crops up during those days...
But its gonna be over real soon...And we'll have time together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment