Thursday, April 26, 2007

Bedshaped x Keane

I, Wan Nurulashikin Binte Syed Hussein, solemly swear to, never,ever, ever skip another module till after 31st May 07 (read: Han's 19th =D )

It's only been the 2nd week of semester and already, this week, I've only went to school once.
Pfffft.

BUT.
The first time I did was because it was inevitable.
No, reallyyyy.

How in the world am I suppose to sit through the digital media design module with only 1/3 of my LCD displaying... while the remaining remains pitch black?
How do you start "designing" when you can't see a damn thing?!

I made my way to that Acer building in Jurong's International Business Park, where they replaced it with a new screen, right then and there.
Phew.

Then... today... errr... I reached school about 45 minutes late... and it was raining really badly... and I really wasn't in the mood to sit through a Healthcare Applications I module.

Soooo, I dragged Han,
who was supposed to have Creative Media Enterprise today, along with me.
Heh.

Okay.
That's it.
No more "ponning", skipping, escaping, "it's too beautiful a day to waste in cooped up in class, so WHY ARE WE STILL HERE?!" urges.

I mean it.
And YOU, hold onto that pinkie swear.

Next time I tell you I'm considering skipping modules, kindly drag my sorry ass to class.

Heh.
Loveyouloaaaaaads.